I'm a newbie in making card.
I even don't have any stamp yet!
This challenge is from Caardvarks and i'm really excited to take a part coz it's about using ribbon in a wonderful way!
I have a lot of ribbons so i think this is my turn :)
I made flowers from my ribbons. I arranged it to be a bunch of flowers. Ta daa...!
I cover the end of pin with flower coz it's sharp.
The side vertical ribbon is edible to open the card.
- Glittery plants cardstock
- 1.25 cm white, pink, blue, yellow and green organza ribbons with gold edges
- 0.6 cm soft green satin ribbon
- white pearl square slider
- white lips pin
- yellow flower pads
- pink heart and circle gem beads