It use 'arigato' sentiment which means 'thank you' in Japanese.
I play along in La-La Land Crafts.
I wish I could use more glitters but I think it's not wise for boy card :)
Actually, I use foam pad for sentiment to give it more dimension, but I forgot to take pic on it :P
This is the embossing teddy bear in detail at each corner...
Here's the supplies:
- blue and yellow cardstock
- Precious Baby Boy - CL 264 by HeroArts
- Sparkle Clear: Arigato - CL 308 by HeroArts
- watercolor pencils
- Teddy bear embossing stamp by Kreaxions
- yellow rubber duck pin
- red button
- foam pad
- red, yellow and blue glitter glues
look at here..
They're fabulous, aren't they?
The swirl tree is the one i like best :)
It will be closed in Monday, 23rd November.
So, let's join!
Thx for stopping by :)