Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge wants some calendar.
I choose to make a calendar of March 2010 because..
It's just because :)
Maybe because March give me a freedom to use many colors since it's spring time!
And i like the idea to hang up the gloves.
So I play along too in Creative Card Crew that asks for strings.
Here's the supplies:
- blue, yellow and green cardstock
- March 2010 printed calendar
- Travel Journal - CL146 by HeroArts
- Cozy Moments - CL 358 by HeroArts
- red grossgrain ribbon with white edges
- red and white buttons
- ric rac glittery string
- blue dewdrop blings