I stamped it twice and flipped one of them so the birds are kissing to play along in ABC Challenge and glitted them for Inky Impressions.
The mistletoe pattern is really fit with this :)
I made these treat box for La-La Lands and Crazy 4 Challenges.
I rotated the sketch from Sketch Saturday and Create 4 Fun.
Look at that big big goldy green button!
That's for Pixie Cottage.
Here's another angle...
Yeah, it's a treat to say Thank You.
So I play along too in Paper Take Weekly and Trimmies Crafts.
The tag shape is for joining Bellie Challenge.
I hope U can see the embossing tulips around the tag :)
Here's the recipe:
- yellow and blue cardstock
- white glossy cardstock
- Robbie & Roxanne by Creative Cottage
- Tweet-Heart by Digi Kitty
- Little Forest Friends by MCS
- Celebrate All Day by Hero Arts
- big green button with shimmering gold
- 1/2" gold organza ribbon
- 1/4" cream satine ribbon
- cream heart pads
- blue, yellow and red glitter glues
- tulip embossing stamp by Kreaxions