The layout was inspired by YNS, SS&S and Crazy 4 Challenges too :)
Corrosive Challenges by Janet and Digital Ink Co ask for my resolution.
The cute girl reflects one of my resolution that I want to be more patient in caring my daughter.
So, it fits with Stamp With Fun's theme too :)
I love the "distressing look-a-like" fonts :)
Here's the recipe:
- soft pink and shock pink cardstocks
- Something Sweet by Creative Cottage
- watercolor pencils
- Tiny Tattered by Free Digital Scrapbooking
- 1/2" pink organza ribbon with gold edges
- gold star brads
- flower embellishment
- pink heart with gold edges stickers
- pink and gold blings