I tried to make it more manly.
I play along with Candy Shoppe Designs.
This is for challenge #1 which the prize is is a $20 Gift Certificate to StopandScrap.com.
I put blue, white, silver, wooden post (i think it's similar with tree/branch, isn't it? ;p), snowflakes and feathering creatures :)
Stampin for The Weekend wants blue and brown.
The theme come from One Stop Craft and Corrosive Challenge by Janet.
I use sketch from Card Patterns.
And this card has a little present as Stamp with Fun asks.
Tarraa... here's the present!
Let's take a look closer..
Yeah, a "date invitation" ^_^
Here's the recipe:
- light blue and navy blue cardstock
- Robbie & Roxanne by Creative Cottage
- Itty Bitty Robots and Colorful Christmas by Designer Digitals
- Whoo Loves You - CL309 and Travel Journal - CL146 by Hero Arts
- snowflake metal embellishments
- 1/4" blue satin ribbon
Thx for stopping by :)