Digi Kitty invited me to be a guest designer.
Kristal asked me to make a valentine bag/box with this cutie hippoheart.
So I arranged this box for mom :)
I use MMSC's sketch and SPCC's color combo.
Paper Take Weekly, Fussy and Fancy, and Cute Card Thursday want to see something new.
The new things in this project is:
1. This is a new experience for me being a guest designer!
2. new experience too in using this blue box (this is the 'b' for One Stop Craft)
3. the Mom designed paper is new. It's the prize from Fab n Funky that just arrived yesterday! Thx Lou, I join your challenge again this week :)
4. I found a new technique using watercolor pencils on glossy paper. It can turn more transparant in low impact and even bolder colors in high impact :)
5. another new thing is I made the flourish rhinestone by myself!
This project fits to play along with CCC, A Spoonfull of Sugar and Sweet Stampin.
The layering cardstocks and images are for ABC Challenge.
Let's get closer to my own flourish rhinestones ...
It's for Incy Wincy and Belli Challenge.
And the metal snowflakes are for Paper Play and Stamp With Fun.
This is the biggest number I ever took for 1 project LOL.
Here's the recipe:
- Kraft paper
- vinyl sheet
- blue and pink cardstocks
- white glossy paper
- watercolor pencils
- Mom and White Heart designed papers
- blue die-cut frame
- pink heart grossgrain ribbon
- metal snowflakes
- blue, pink and lavender buttons
- lavender blings