Here's Play Date Cafe's challenge for this week.
And here's my card...
I took the layout from Pollycraft, MAWTT with Susie's Sketch, Sweet Stampin and Peachy Keen Stamps.
It's Thank You card to play along with C Inspirations and the charm is for La-La Lands Craft.
The card fits for The Pink Elephant Challenge too :)
Here's the recipe:
- brown and pink cardstocks
- turquoise and brown batik patterned papers
- Vase Full Of Love by Pollycraft
- Dolls - CL289 by Hero Arts
- watercolor pencils
- brown ric-rac ribbon
- 1/4" turquoise satin ribbon
- pink string
- scissors charm
- pink blings
Thx for stopping by :)