I play along with Kaboodle Doodle by making and decoring all sides of this popcorn cup.
I use color combo from Hope Stamps Eternal dan All Sorts.
I pick theme from Pink Elephant.
Side 1 using sketch from 2S4Y.
Side 2 using sketch from MMSC.
I hope the die-cut is "shabby chic" enough to play along with Simon Says.
Side 3 using sketch from DDCC.
Can U see the glitter under cupcake?
Side 4 using sketch from Paper Take Weekly and Truly Scrumptious.
I think the candle, a cup of tea and cupcake can make us hold on from North Wind Blow, the theme of Sophisticat and Keeping Us Warm as Crafty Calendar's theme.
Charisma Cardz and C Inspirations ask for something new.
I use green tag, die-cut and flower blings that I received from Lou last week.
And here's the recipe:
- white glossy cardstock
- pink cardstock
- Something Sweet by Creative Cottage
- Big Dots Pink/Orange by Alpha Blocks
- green tag by Origin Publishing
- Joyful by Studio Collection
- So Sweet - CL276 by Hero Arts
- Celebrate All Day - CL292 by Hero Arts
- watercolor pencils
- pink hearts grossgrain ribbon
- pink rhinestones
- flowery blings